Looking for boiler service or repair in Dublin? We’re here to help. We are TAF Plumbing & Heating, one of Dublin’s leading plumbing and heating company. All our engineers are Gas Safe Registered and trained to the highest standards. We always give our customers the best service and top quality workmanship. Book your boiler service appointment now.
Boiler Service & Repairs in Dublin – Gas Appliance Care is Crucial for Several Reasons:
Boiler service safety is of utmost importance when it comes to any gas appliance in your home, like doing a boiler check. The only way to ensure your boiler or appliance is functioning efficiently and safely is through proper maintenance and professional servicing every year with a boiler service.
An annual boiler service is a requirement in order to maintain your gas appliance’s warranty. If a boiler repair or replacement should become necessary, a yearly boiler service is the only way you can make a claim to the manufacturer.
For all gas appliances, such as boilers, gas fires and hobs, professional servicing is essential to guarantee the best economic performance. Proper boiler service and maintenance will prolong the life of your appliances.
What Our Boiler Service Includes:
TAF Plumbing & Heating’s meticulous boiler service procedure will maintain your boiler and give you peace of mind. Our team carefully checks each of the functions during a boiler service, so you can be confident that with a yearly boiler check you won’t be faced with a breakdown in the middle of winter.
Each of the following steps are completed on all boiler services:
- Carry out visual checks for any signs of spillage
- Carry out an Inspection of the flue and termination – ensure that where the flue is encased adequate inspection panels are installed to ensure that each flue joint can be inspected as per Regulations
- Carry out safety checks to ensure correct operation of safety devices
- Check pressure in system (where applicable) and top up where required
- Check all radiators for correct operation. (vent as necessary)
- Carry out gas rating test on the appliance to ensure correct operation
- Ensure minimum working pressure can be achieved
- Carry out flue gas analyser test to the appliance to check for safe operation
- Clean out the condense trap on condensing boilers only
- Clean out system filter where applicable
- If the flue gas analyser result is ok that is all that is required
As well as a boiler service appointment our team can also bleed radiators and free up the radiator valves upon request so that all parts of your heating system are in good working condition.
To make an appointment, call us or click here