A professional and cost effective solution to your plumbing needs
At TAF Plumbing & Heating we understand the importance of a prompt and genuine plumbing service. From the outset we will communicate timescales and costs as accurately as possible working honestly and openly with our customers throughout any project.
Customer service is at the forefront of our business and is key to our ongoing success. We aim to build long lasting relationships with our customers. We want you to feel comfortable with us working in your home or business premises.
Our customers rely time and time again on our quality of service and expertise and we frequently work on behalf of insurers, property management companies and letting agencies.
TAF Plumbing provide domestic and commercial plumbing in Dublin and the surrounding counties.
Our qualified plumbers are available to attend to a variety of plumbing issues. We handle both domestic and commercial plumbing situations, from leaking pipes to a full bathroom installation.
- Always check for hidden pipework with a reliable detection device when carrying out DIY at home. All too often we are called upon to repair pipework after customers have attempted to hang pictures or lay flooring.
- As far as possible use strainers over domestic plug holes to minimise the amount of hair or food being washed into drains.
- When cold weather sets in during the winter reduce your risk of burst pipes by ensuring you put the heating on for at least one hour twice a day to prevent frozen pipes.
- To prevent stop cocks from seizing up use a grease lubricant and turn them on and off at least once a year.
- After installing a new washing machine remember to remove the transit bolts before using for the first time. Leaving the bolts in place could risk damaging your new machine.
For any of your plumbing requirements, do not hesitate to contact TAF Plumbing & Heating today.